November 6, 2010

Dream Log #5

It seems that lately I've been going back into my pattern of not dreaming a whole lot. When I first started this log, I was dreaming almost every night and had at least something that I remembered to write down. Apologies for this, as I've noticed quite a few people are interested in this subject. A bit of good news, however,  is that I do remember a little bit from last night's dream.

The first thing that comes to mind is seeing and hearing a lot of birds. It wasn't for very long, barely a glimpse, but I noticed they were black and irritatingly loud, most likely crows. I also recall being in the back parking lot of my dad's apartment complex looking at the sky, which seemed unusually gray, as though it was about to rain. It was one of the few times out of these logs that I was actually seeing things in the first-person perspective, as I normally see myself in the third-person.

I know it's not a lot, but I didn't want to go a week or more without at least a small update, so here it is. As always, thank you for the interest and support. If you have any questions, make sure to leave a comment below and I'll answer it.

1 comment: